Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another ABNA Update

Here are the top 10 Fianlists in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Contest. Please feel free to click on each one and download the excerpt to view and vote.

The Hellraiser of the Hollywood Hills by Jennifer Colt (Santa Monica, CA)
Casting Off by Nicole R. Dickson (Greesnboro, NC)
Bad Things Happen by Harry Dolan (Ypsilanti, MI)
The Wet Nurse's Tale by Erica Eisdorfer (Carrboro, NC)
The Butterflies of Grand Canyon by Margaret Erhart (Flagstaff, AZ)
Ring of Lies by Karen Laugel (Woodbridge, CT)
Fresh Kills by Bill Loehfelm (New Orleans, LA)
Motherless Children by Randall Luce (Montgomery Village, MD)
The Prospect of My Arrival by Dwight Okita (Chicago, IL)
Wrecking Civilization Before Lunch by John Ring (Shawnee, KS)

I did not post any reviews while "The Scrapbook" was a contender in the contest, but now I am enjoying reading some of these and casting my vote. I haven't made any decisions on what my plans are for my book until the contest is completely over...but I hope it will be published soon. Thank you everyone for your continued encouragement and support as I proceed with my writing.

No comments: