Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'M IN!!!!

Wow! What a wind of change has blown my way!

I received an email from ABNA again stating the manuscript and information had been received and I would be notified by the 12th if I am eligible for the contest. I received my email late yesterday and opened it today. It states:

Congratulations! We are emailing to notify you that your entry is eligible for the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award.

We take the contest review process very seriously, and are working diligently to consider each submission carefully. Submissions are now being reviewed by a team of Amazon editors and Amazon top reviewers. You should expect to be notified no later than January 15, 2008 if your entry will advance to the semi-final round.

Of course I realize they can disqualify me at any time if they find anything that violates eligibility (I don't think there should be...but who knows!) but I am going to enjoy the excitement while I can. For now...I am IN! I am one of the 5,000 being considered out of the thousands of entries from 24 countries around the world...awesome! This is truly an answer to my prayers and God gets all the glory.

No comments: